After 30 years in the Beauty Business/Industry, Alice Daly has decided to open her own Training Academy. A beauty therapist by profession, Alice trained in Australia and returned to Ireland to launch her career. Her’s was the very first beauty salon in Kells Co Meath when she opened for business in 1980. As the business grew Alice needed more space and acquired the adjoining property to accommodate the increased demand. This satisfied requirements for a time – but Alice decided to make some radical changes in 2002 by moving to a temporary premises and demolishing her old salon. This made way for the purpose built salon that is now The White Orchid Beauty Spa & Hair Design & Training Academy. The new premises officially opened in 2004 and the extended facilities included all of the previous beauty treatments – with the addition of a full Day Spa, Hair Salon and Training Academy.
Throughout her long career in the beauty business, Alice has remained at the leading edge in her profession and this is evidenced by her continued success in the hair and Beauty industry to date.
With this vast experience behind her Alice has opened her Training Academy and will be sharing her knowledge and experience with all her students. Having developed a thriving and successful business from scratch, Alice has now set her sights on training the Hair, Beauty & Complementary Therapist Professionals of the future.
What makes us unique?
Our Extensive range of ITEC courses sets us apart from other colleges because we have the facility to provide training in Beauty, Spa, Complementary Therapies and Hair categories. Many trainees complete their studies without any knowledge of the ‘working’ environment. This will not happen at The White Orchid as you will be given real work experience in our salon at selected times during your particular course. This will give you a significant advantage over your peers when you are seeking employment.
- To provide you with the highest level of ITEC training standards.
- To provide you with the knowledge and skills to work at the highest level in your chosen field.
- To help you develop a professional and confident work ethic which will support you throughout your career.
How will we deliver this?
- You will benefit from the knowledge and 30 years experience that Alice Daly brings.
- Our tutors are of the highest standard and established competence.
- The ‘In Salon Experience’ you will receive at The White Orchid will make such a difference to you – and will serve to give you a ‘complete and unique’ training experience.